Sun-dried Tomato Pesto with Zucchini Tagliatelle
Sun-dried tomato pesto with zucchini tagliatelle is a great low carb answer to pasta. Yummy zucchini noodles covered with pesto. A perfect summer recipe!
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time20 mins
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup jarred sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup oil from the sun-dried tomatoes jar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 large zucchini (1 zucchini per person)
- cherry tomatoes
Spiralize the zucchini(s), if you don’t have a spiralizer simply use a peeler. Add to a frying pan and cook until semi soft. Set aside.
Grill cherry tomatoes on high heat for a minute on both sides until soft and browned.
Add remaining ingredients to a blender/food processor until you reach desired consistency. Pour desired pesto amount of zucchini noodles.
- Keep leftover pesto in the fridge for 3 days.
- Nutritional information does not include oil from jar of sun-dried tomatoes.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 235mg | Potassium: 719mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 720IU | Vitamin C: 50.4mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1.5mg