No-Bake Brownies are decadent bites of a delicious Vegan dessert. Topped with ganache made from dark chocolate and coconut milk, this will be your new "go to" brownie recipe. Gluten Free.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time1 min
- 1 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup nut butter (I used PB, sub Tahini if nut free)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 drops stevia (or 1 tbsp sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp liquid sweetener
- 2 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (pref chilled, just always store in the fridge)
Mix the dry ingredients (first 3) in a deep bowl, whisk until combined.
Add remaining ingredients and stir + kneed until fully combined.
Add batter to a tin and spread out with the back end of a spoon/spatula until even.
Allow to rest in the fridge while making the ganache.
Add all ingredients and heat over low heat until chocolate is melted.
Mix well until smooth, allow to chill and firm in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- The 1 minute cook time is just a place holder so Google will stop telling me I'm missing "cook time." :) There is no cook time on no-bake brownies.
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 305mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 3.2mg